A simple way to get quotes from insurance companies in one place
Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions” and/or "Terms" ) that control your use of the PremierQuotes.com site (the “Site” and/or "Website"). The website is made available by PremierQuotes.com (the “Site Proprietor” or “we”). By using the website, you acknowledge, agree and accept these following terms and conditions as applied to your use of the website. If a user does not agree or accept the terms of the websites, use is not permitted. We reserve the right to modify the Terms of PremierQuotes.com at any time without notification to the users. Users continuing to access the services of the website agree to accept the changes to the Terms and Conditions.
Users may only use the Site if they live in the United States and are 18 years old or older.
- Services Available on PremierQuotes.com. Via the webite, we provide a service by which consumers can apply to receive insurance and/or discount program quotations from our network of insurance companies, insurance agents, insurance brokers, discount program representatives and other service providers. Our focus is to provide important information that visitors and users to the website can use as a reference to make solid decisions about insurance and discount programs. Once information is provided to complete an on-line application, we will attempt to match you with appropriate insurance companies, agents, brokers, discount programs or other companies.
PremierQuotes.com does not issue insurance contracts or bind coverage. We do not endorse or recommend any companies or insurance policies. We do not provide insurance, tax or financial advice. We do not guarantee that any of the insurance companies, insurance agents, and/or insurance brokers to whom we forward your application will contact a user and/or agree to provide you coverage. We are not responsible in any way for the conduct of the insurance agents, brokers, discount program representatives and companies that are matched with your on-line application. Applying does not qualify as having insurance coverage. If a user needs specific insurance advice or specific policy recommendations, an insurance agent, broker, or other qualified professional should be consulted.
We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or the entire website without notice or penalty.
There is no charge to you for use of PremierQuotes.com.
- Proprietary Rights. As between the user and the Site Proprietor, the Site Proprietor owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the website, all the content, code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the website, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the website, including but not limited to all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Use of the Site does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or materials you may access on the website. Any commercial use or exploitation of the website is strictly prohibited without PremierQuotes.com written consent. Users may view the content on the website on your personal computer or other internet-compatible device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the website. If users make other use of the website, except as otherwise provided above, users may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. PremierQuotes.com does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trade names, trademarks, service marks or other marks or logos without our separate express written agreement. Third party marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Testimonials. If users submit a testimonial to PremierQuotes.com about how the website has worked for you, such testimonial will be deemed and treated as non confidential or secret, and may be used by us in any manner. By submitting or sending a testimonial to us, users have agreed to: (i) represent and warrant that the testimonial is original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any “moral rights” in such testimonial have been waived, and (ii) you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, translate, summarize, modify and adapt such testimonial (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, in our sole discretion, with or without your name.
- User Conduct. Users warrant and agree that, while using the website, users shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the website any materials that: (a) are protected by copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, without first obtaining permission from the proprietary or intellectual property rights holder; (b) are unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), invasive of another’s privacy or hateful, (c) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site, (d) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or (e) contain a virus or other harmful component, advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
Users also warrant and agree that they shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes; (c) engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information, or send chain letters or pyramid schemes via the website; or (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the website. You agree that you will not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website. Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold PremierQuotes and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your misuse of the website, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the website, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions.
- User Accounts and Passwords. PremierQuotes.com may enable you to establish an account on the website with a user name and unique password. If so, it is the users responsibility for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and the user is responsible for any activity under their account and password. The users agrees to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of the passwords or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from the secure account at the end of each session. It is the users sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify PremierQuotes.com when you desire to cancel an account on the website. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from a users failure to comply with this provision.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE SITE TO MAINTAIN ANY USER SUBMISSION; YOU SHOULD RETAIN ALL SUCH DATA AND INFORMATION IN YOUR OWN RECORDS FOR USE IN THE EVENT THAT THE SITE FAILS OR IS UNAVAILABLE, OR THE DATA OR INFORMATION IS LOST.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, OR ANY APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
- Links from and to the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by websites to which you may link from PremierQuotes.com (”Linked Sites”). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We do not author, edit, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
- Applicable Laws. We control and operate PremierQuotes.com from our offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the webite are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access PremierQuotes.com from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Miscellaneous. The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any use of action that may arise under the Terms and Conditions shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court in the State of Connecticut. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Connecticut. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action by you arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Terms and Conditions must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.